Hedge cutting & trimming services.
Hedge cutting and hedge trimming are areas of expertise. We deal with all types and sizes of hedges. We find that the breadth and scale of jobs undertaken varies tremendously. We deal with jobs covering whole gardens and also cutting back short boundary hedges. No job is too big and no job is too small.
Our customers call on our hedge cutting services for a whole range of reasons. Sometimes a hedge has grown too far onto the pavement or is obscuring windows, doors and views or maybe the hedge trimming job is just too much for a customer to undertake by themselves.
Whatever the reason, if you need your hedge trimming, pruning or even removing, give us a call.
Types of hedges we commonly work with?
We have significant experience of working with a whole range of different hedges. Typically the hedges we cut include:-
- A lovely purple flower, Wisteria grows profusely and needs pruning twice a year.
- Beech hedges, they look wonderful in the autumn as the leaves turn brown. Regular maintenance ensures they look good all year round. Careful maintenance ensures that the hedge remains thick and coverage healthy.
- Fern and Leylandii, A common evergreen border hedge. They can get out of control if not cut back at least once a year.
- Laurel and Privet, Evergreen and very shapely, these hedges can be cut to shape with regular care and attention. We can also offer Topiary as a hedge trimming service.
- Rose, Wild Cherry, Yew…and many, many more.